Thursday 29 April 2010

i am so so happy.

I LOVE MY LIFE.
I've been so happy in the last couple of days and it's brilliant. I've been smiling to myself constantly and just generally really happy all day. Probably because of a certain someone that i've been seeing a lot of recently. But yeah! I'm sure you don't want to know everything! So enough about my happiness, back to the post i was aiming for.
I've been researching into the history of fashion for my textiles, what we had to do was research every decade from the 1900's to now and i'm going to post about my two favourite decades.
1920's and 1960's.
These were definitely the best era's for fashion and I'm going to show you why!

20's-
 


60's-
 

What do you think? And again I apologise, I've not posted frequently but having so much work lately it's been hard. Soon my work load should go down and I'll be able to post much more! And, one more thing.
What's your favourite decade for fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment