Wednesday 24 February 2010

A little about me


I saw this on someone else's blog and thought I'd post it so you know a little about me. Plus I'm extremely bored!

I like the feeling when everything's going how it should do, life's on the right track, and everything feels generally happy.
I love my friends. I know this is really cheesy, but I literally wouldn't know what to do with out them.
I wish I become someone people aspire to be.
I remember when I really started to think about/love fashion.
I will never be able to think of good comebacks.
I used to be the one in control, with a choice to make
but now I made the wrong choice and regret it.
 If I had a magic wand I'd give my self the ability to have any clothes I want.
and if I was god I'd make sure life wasn't as unfair as it is.


1 comment:

  1. yes i saw those poems too!
    they are really nice :)
    love your last sentence

    ReplyDelete