Friday 22 January 2010

Topshop Spring/Summer 2010

I've just been searching The Fashion Spot and came across the Topshop Spring/Summer 2010 ad campaign.
At first I thought Amanda Norgaard looked a bit strange in the first picture but this is why I've become to really like it. There's something about her lips or nose that make her look different but I think it's in a good way. I also love the decorated shoulder on the jacket she's wearing.
 
The second picture I liked from the start. I really like everything about it, especially the way the stylist pairs an oversized top with bairly there shorts, this makes Amanda's usually small legs -well, compared to a normal model's legs -lengthen. I think the messy side ponytail shown here will be a great look for Spring/Summer 2010, as well as the side plait which all fashion forward people have going on -apart from me, as my hair is stupid and tends not to co-oparate with me *hmmf.*. 


I'll be posting some more ad campaigns here soon as I've found some reaaally good ones on TFS.

PS; Please follow as this is a new start and I need as many followers as I can get!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! The ads are so effortlessly cool. Kind of like Topshop's clothing, so makes sense ;)

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Topshop, why are you so stunners...
    Love it, following you of course! xxx
    Camilla

    RAINBOWPAVINGSTONES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete