Sunday 24 January 2010

Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2010 Ad Campaign


Alexander McQueen's Spring/Summer ad campaign is the most visually striking and colourful ad campaign of the season. I love how you can tell it's McQueen by just one glance and how they've involved the shoes in the shot.
 The only problem I have with it is that you can't really see the model's face or clothing. I think if they would've had a different angle to the shot it would've made a lot of difference and even if her head was on the other side, I think you'd notice her more.
All in all it's a beautiful shot and is definitely a memorable campaign. 

3 comments:

  1. Heya!
    Wow, i love this shot! Its so beautiful... :-)
    Panda xx
    Oh + thanks so much for my lovely comment, as always i appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    This ad is really amazing.
    I loooove it (even if i don't like much snakes!)

    http://london-art-heroinchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ad! The shoes are EPIC.:)

    I'm following, will you follow me?
    MEME-STYLENEWBIE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete