Saturday 26 June 2010

Things about me you probably didn't know..

I love tan lines.

I think lighting is the most important thing for a picture.
I believe being selfish is the worst personality trate you can have.
I like children, but wouldn't be bothered if i never had any myself
I find people that have crazy sleeping habits exciting.
If you'd met me, you'd probably think I don't care what others think about me. I really do.
Smiling is essential.
School is shit, but important.
I can't wait to go to college, university and then get a proper job.
I couldn't see myself doing anything other than working in fashion.
I love polaroids.
I laugh A LOT in awkward situations.
I like to gossip.
I'm a perfectionist.
Procrastination is my number one hobby, it's also my favourite word.
I've never really liked bobs or short hair on girls, so am quite confused why i got a bob cut.
I've always wanted to be the kind of person that people find intriguing and mysterious. Sadly, I'm quite easy to understand.
I'd love reading, I'm just not very good at sticking to one book.
The lovely bones is the best book ever.
I enjoy watching films in which you have to think to understand them.
I think crying is embarrassing, only a few people have seen me cry.
Crying with laughter is very different, everyone's seen my do that.
I'm in love with Kate Nash and am so so so excited to see her in October.
I'd HATE to be a stay at home mum.
I get freaked out by people who have less than 10 tagged photos on facebook.
Not being able to articulate what I want to say drives me crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading random facts! Therefore, I loved this post!

    I'm SO awkward in awkward situations and I end up laughing at any and everything. Which probably ends up making it more awkward.

    And I JUST downloaded SO MUCH Kate Nash! LOVE HER. I'm jealous you're seeing her!

    :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by! QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete